Tuesday, August 3, 2010

YOU SUN'S FAN FICTION - Twilight

Hello, This is my fan fiction. It is based around the movie , Twilight.
I changed the stroy. I hope you enjoy reading my fan fiction.


The weather was bonechilling cold and the whole town was shrouded by a thick veil of mist.

Edward left Bella without a single word of farewell.
Bella sat on a dark green arm chair and just kept staring at the beautiful ring which Edward gave to her, with a blank look on her face as though her mind were somewhere else.
She waited in the forlorn hope that Edward would one day comes back to her.
The day, he comes back to her with a bright smile and putting his arms around her shoulder and hugging warmly.

Bella felt an overwhelming desire to get love from Edward but it was so hard to wait him without any news.
However, before she knew it, her heart and passion for him was cooling down slowly. She got tired of waiting for him.
Now she couldn't hold her tears and passed her days in tears in her dark room. It was a difficult and lonely time for her.
Every time Bella felt loneliness, she closed her eyes and thought the moment, Edward and Bella shared their love together on the flower bed inside of the deep deep forest to tried to overcome the sad feeling.
Even if she fought the bad feeling herself hardly, she felt so empty.

Suddenlly, Bella wanted to make a phone call to Jacob in her head and wished hear his calm, gentle voice. Bella picked up the old classic telephone, right beside of her bad and punched out Jacob's number. 
"R-r-ring, R-r-ring, R-r-ring." but there was no answer.
"Should I make a call again or just leave a message." Bella dithered over the decision. Finallly, she left a message,
" Hi, Jacob. It's me. Bella. I just want to talk with you about Edward.  I'll go to Edward house to find him but as you know, his house is in the depths of the forest and  I don't know why, but I have an uneasy feeling about it. So, I'm trying to ask you to go there with me. Please don't feel bad about it and call me back as soon as possible if you hear this voice message. I'll waiting for you" 
She sat on the bad and anticipated his call for a while but to her dismay he didn't call.
"I left a message but he didn’t return my call. May be, he doesn't think we are a close friend anymore." Bella was forlornly sitting on the stairs and felt unhappy to realize this realistic situation. She inclined her steps to the deep forest to head for Edward's house alone.

It wasn't easy to find the way to go his house. She tryed to find her way but wandered through the woods and knew that she lost herself in there.
Even as she felt some strange feelings, a creepy sound came from somewhere.
She was afraid she might have lost her way.
At the moment she had been wandering through shadows, she impacted her neck by something unexpectedly  and her view suddenly became blurred and she lost her consciousness in the dark, creepy forest.

It was comfortable and familiar feeling when I awoke up and opened her eyes, she was lying her bad.
"What's happening to me, I was wandered through the woods and oh my god, I can't remember what happened there."
Someboy knocked on the door and came in the room carefully.
"Oh, dad. I don't understand how did I come home? Did I walked in myself?"
Bella asked to dad.
"No my darling. Someone brought you home." Dad said with worried face. 
Bella noticed the look of apprehension on his face.
"something was really wrong. Dad please tell me what happend honestly."
He hesitated to answer but not much later, he told the whole truth to Bella.

Bella ran in a heartbeat to Jacob after hearing that he got hurt protecting her from a mystery monster during her consciousness in the forest from her father.

When she reached him, his face was all wet with his sweat streaming down his face.  He was surely in pain but being a man, he was trying his best to hide it.  However, he wasn't doing a very good job.  Bella couldn’t bear to see him like that. She could feel something hot flowing up inside her.

"This is all my fault. Jacob took thought for me because he heard my messasge and followed me" Bella closed her eyes. She didn't want Jacob to see the pain and guilt in her eyes.

Finally, after quite a while, Jacob noticed Bella standing in the corner of the room. He slowly lifted his hand up as if she was within the reaching distance. Bella carefully moved towards him making sure all her tears are wipe off. 


“Bella, I need you and you need me. We both know that. I know you are too scared to admit it but deep inside you know that we are meaned to be together. Why are you keep trying to deny that?”
Jacob asked Bella calmly but sadly.
She couldn’t say anything but just looked at his sad face.


When she left his house, her mind was blank.  When she finally woke to herself, she found herself standing on the street of her house. 
Jacob talked about many things, his past, his destiny and his true feelings towards her but she only had one sentence echoeing in her head.
“I would never shatter you into pieces only for my own happiness and selfishness,” Jacob had said in a truthful voice in half consciousness.


It was the first time she heard Jacob’s honest feelings out loud.


She couldn’t sleep because she had too many things to think about. Not only Jacob but also Edward.
Her feelings for Jacob are complicated and subtle.  Everytime she thought of him, there was an array of mixed emotions floating in her mind.


Bella got out of bed and looked out the window thoughtlessly.
Suddenly, something caught her eyes. The full moon.
‘Why does the full moon look so sad.  How unusual…’ Bella whispered to herself and sighed deeply but Jacob's real love made her to give her heart to him slowly but strongly. It was a small sign of a new love.

(The End)

3 comments:

  1. I love this movie! The books are better though(oops!). I wouldn't mind having some clues left to the readers' imaginations. Some sentences are a little too direct. Maybe use more metaphors and descriptions rather than writing the verb itself (does that make sense?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really don't write a story usually, I haven't thought of writing it in my own language. Now it seems to be the problem...
    what a sad..
    I have to improve my expreesion.
    Thanks to give me an advice. !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched the film, I've read the synopsis and the plot. This fan fiction is very moving and is very emotive. Although it is very descriptive, you need to watch the verb forms because in some places they have been used inappropriately."hope that Edward would one day comes back to her" the appropriate form here would be "come" at first glance it appears to be a typo but the same has been repeated a few more times as I read further. Apart from these small grammatical faults, I feel you've actually brought your fan fiction to life. kudos for that

    ReplyDelete